Re: M10 "Ubuntu One" account - cannot be added.

On 18/05/2016 12:05, Paul Harmsworth wrote:
> I have done this. The account is not created. I have to enter the
> account details for every app that I want to download

What you see is exactly the account creation dialog. :-)

Unfortunately, you are also seeing another bug, where the Ubuntu One
account gets deleted when some error occurs. Having the account creation
happen in the System Settings won't help you: the account will get
removed anyway, regardless of how it was created.

This is
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1516917

We are working on it, but it's taking longer than expected. We aim at
OTA-12 now.

Ciao,
  Alberto