Re: M10 "Ubuntu One" account - cannot be added.

On Wed, 2016-05-18 at 13:14 +0300, Alberto Mardegan wrote:
> This is
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/151691
> 7
>
> We are working on it, but it's taking longer than expected. We aim at
> OTA-12 now.

This linked bug is not the issue reported in this e-mail thread. It is
a similar issue caused by a very specific condition, which can be
easily replicated. I've moved that bug to a more appropriate place, and
hopefully it will get fixed, but it is a server side problem, exposed
by an extremely rare situation.

That said, the work we are doing for OTA12 won't solve the core issues
with the account being invalidated on the client. It should make the
situation a little less abrasive, but even with it in place, the
account would still be getting invalidated, and Paul here would still
have to log in every time, until we an determine what is causing that
specific behavior to occur, and resolve it.