ANNOUNCING: Trio silos!

Hi everybody!

We've just enabled TRIO silos in Bileto.

What this means:

* All new "dual" landings are now trio landings: yakkety, xenial, and vivid.

* All existing dual landings will stay as xenial+vivid (eg they are
not automatically converted), so if you currently have any active dual
silos, you need to edit your ticket, switch to yakkety+xenial+vivid
and rebuild.

We are hoping that xenial enablement goes quickly and smoothly so that
we may drop vivid ASAP however for the time being we will be doing
trio landings.

If anything at ci-train.ubuntu.com or requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com
goes wrong please report issues directly to me! Thanks!

--
robru

Follow ups