Re: Removing email accounts in Dekko

El día Thursday, May 19, 2016 a las 04:45:28PM +0200, Mathijs Veen escribió:

> Although it looks slick, I have been wanting to mention that this
> right-slide to remove is (as illustrated by Gareth's question) not always
> very discoverable or intuitive, and sometimes just annoying. It is one of
> the few design parts that has never completely grown on me. I am not sure
> if it is included in the first-run tutorial atm. Even so: 2 things seem to
> bug me most:
>
> 1. it can appear virtualy anywhere that is listview-ish, and therefore
> undiscoverable. (see Gareth's question)
>
> 2. in other instances, it just gets triggered to easily when you dont want
> it.
> This is mostly the case where the listitems cover the entire screen and
> where the app also needs a lot of vertical swiping.
> My best example is Telegram, which I use lots. I seem to inadvertantly
> trigger the remove-swipe when my vertical swipe goes just a bit sideways,
> revealing the bin (or the context info on the other side). It just happens
> too many times. Is that just me?

+1;

In addition: when I was new to the BQ E4.5, I lost 4-5 calls because I
did not know how to pick them up; when it rings, there are a red and a
green "button" and it was not obvious for me to slide the central griss
button to the green one; even the handbook says textual:

    page 34:
    "Receiving Calls
    To pick up an incoming call, simply tap the green receiver icon you see
    on the screen."

i.e. who wrote or translate the manual, perhaps never could receive a call :-)

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
8 мая 1945: Спасибо, Советского Союза!  --  May 8, 1945: Thank you, Soviet Union!