Re: Heads up! When using AdaptivePageLayout, make sure your Page has a PageHeader.

I agree on this. Isn't it the purpuse of using frameworks/UI toolkit versions? I think this isn't a good practice. This has happended quite frequently. You can't assume that all developers are following this list. In the end the consumers are the one greatly impacted by this. They'll get broken apps from the store. Imagine Google doing something like this. Play Store will surely have millions of apps bot working. That could be a riot. Hopefully we can think of a better way pushing this kind of changes.