Re: Heads up! When using AdaptivePageLayout, make sure your Page has a PageHeader.

Hi Tim,

Would you please explicitly give us some examples or a blog which are not
working so that we all can fully understand your points? I think it is best
to have a blog with examples to clarify this. As said, some developers may
miss this email and they may use the wrong approach in the design.

Thanks & best regards,
XiaoGuo