sip softphone

Hi ... I can't remember who I was talking to a while back, as I've been out of the country a while, and had only a netbook with me. Now I have access to my archives again, I see that I had success with Twinkle, as well as csipsimple. Twinkle is open source. I've looked at the source, and it's all written in C++. That ought to make for a far easier port than the language csipsimple is written in. Porting that was going to be something of a bodge.

Sorry I wasn't able to get the information out sooner.

Regards,        Barry.

--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/