Re: sip softphone

El día Friday, May 20, 2016 a las 07:28:31AM +0100, Barry Drake escribió:

> Hi ...  I can't remember who I was talking to a while back, as I've been
> out of the country a while, and had only a netbook with me. Now I have
> access to my archives again, I see that I had success with Twinkle, as
> well as csipsimple.  Twinkle is open source.  I've looked at the source,
> and it's all written in C++.  That ought to make for a far easier port
> than the language csipsimple is written in.  Porting that was going to
> be something of a bodge.

Just for the records, there is also a C-written, highly portable SIP
client 'baresip', details: https://github.com/alfredh/baresip/wiki
It would be interesting to get to know if it could run in a chroot or
libertine container. I don't know, if you have access from there to the
audio and video device...

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Die Verkaufsschlager des Buchmarkts geben Auskunft über den Zustand einer Gesellschaft bzw.