Landing team 23.05.16

Hello everyone,

OTA-11 still in the works with new re-spins in preparation. We're fixing
blocking issues as they appear - after today's new rc image another
regression has been reported [1] and a fix prepared. Hopefully this will
be the last serious issue spotted. So far this should not cause any
delay in the release with an ETA of next week.

Again, because of our ongoing work, expect some slight delays in the
nightly-built (*-proposed) images.

On OTA-12: today the overlay had a new apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu for
bluetooth apparmor policies, platform-api fixing location on frieza
(device tarball required, will be imported to rc-proposed soon), new
ubuntu-system-settings with a fix for lock and idle settings,
unity-scopes-shell fixing the yakkety build failure and a new media-hub
crasher fix.

Remember that some landings appearing on our lists might be unrelated to
our stable OTAs but instead being either fixes for xenial or yakkety
versions of the packages in mention. To make sure our core components
are in sync on all 3 series (vivid, xenial and yakkety) each CI Train
landing is a trio-landing targeting all three places at once. This way
we make sure all baselines have the same change-set. Of course vivid is
still the main focus, but the latest development series needs to at
least have all our touch packages ready.

Cheers!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#340 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/340.commitlog

#334 rc-proposed/vegetahd
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/334.commitlog

#332 rc-proposed/arale
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/332.commitlog

#111 rc-proposed/frieza
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris-pd.en/frieza/111.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes+1/

* Blocking issues (stable):

** network based location doesn't work on frieza [1]
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1584860

* Blocking issues (devel):

** devel-proposed - android lxc container fails to start
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1551150
 -> Worked-around by reverting lxc in xenial and yakkety

* Issues in need of attention:

None.

Best regards,

--