Re: Incoming message notification

And i use my phone mostly as a phone not a pc. I dont care about twitter, facebook, email etc. I wanna be able to hear a simple sms message. Just because i need a >>>PHONE<<< a stupid device as Nokia 3210 which did the job better. If you dont wanna hear your messages you should be able to choose one of todays sounds, but you know there are also people like me who would like to get a notification from an Internet banking that someone is trying to log into your account, important message from your boss or security system of your car, motorbike or house that someone just broke a window or is trying to steal your motorcycle. For all of these cases i should be able to choose a damn loud notification.

  Am Fr., 27. Mai 2016 um 18:48 hat Matthias Apitz<guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> Folgendes geschrieben:   El viernes, 27 de mayo de 2016 17:19:22 (CEST), Marcin Xc
<gtriderxc@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> Hi,
> Don't You have the same problem?The messenger app has simply as
> good as no sound notification. The ones we have are good when we
> sit at the desk in our office but not in a real life.If You find
> this bug right, join it. Perhaps someone will notice it:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/messaging-app/+bug/1579570

I do not need this ongoing tue-te-le-tue from twitter or what's ape which I
do hear from other persons around me; I do not need it, because I'm in real
life and at my desk, but not in cyberspace; I get every day some 200++
mails and check my inboxes from time to time; that' enough for me;

matthias

--
Sent from my Ubuntu tablet
http://www.unixarea.de/