Re: Incoming message notification

El día Friday, May 27, 2016 a las 07:40:33PM +0000, Marcin Xc escribió:

> And i use my phone mostly as a phone not a pc. I dont care about twitter, facebook, email etc. I wanna be able to hear a simple sms message. ...

I have to admit and say sorry, I got you wrong. I was thinking you were
talking about the messaging apps (like telegram etc), and not about SMS.
I seldom get SM and the noise they do, fit with my expectations, but you
are right, not with everyones.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Die Verkaufsschlager des Buchmarkts geben Auskunft über den Zustand einer Gesellschaft bzw.