MX4 - OTA 10.1 - Screen goes on by itself when the lock screen is activated, this happen when you have the phone in your pocket

Hi list,

I have a problem with MX4 (OTA 10.1 - Ubuntu 15.04) when I lock the screen, sometimes it turn on by it self when it is in my pocket. I pay attention to put the phone in the pocket with the power button in the top side, but the phone sometimes goes on by it self without pressing power button. I saw that this happen when I receive a notification, it seems like the touch screen remain on when the LCD is turned off.

There is an opened bug report? I can report a syslog.

Thank you,
Marco

Follow ups