Re: MX4 - OTA 10.1 - Screen goes on by itself when the lock screen is activated, this happen when you have the phone in your pocket

Hi Marco,

On 30/05/2016 09:34, Marco Graziotti wrote:
Hi list,

I have a problem with MX4 (OTA 10.1 - Ubuntu 15.04) when I lock the
screen, sometimes it turn on by it self when it is in my pocket. I pay
attention to put the phone in the pocket with the power button in the
top side, but the phone sometimes goes on by it self without pressing
power button. I saw that this happen when I receive a notification, it
seems like the touch screen remain on when the LCD is turned off.

There is an opened bug report? I can report a syslog.
There is this bug report [1]. Can you attach the following files to report next time it occours.
/var/log/syslog
/var/log/upstart/powerd.log

Thanks.

JB.