Re: SIM "Lock" functionality

Il 31/05/2016 15:06, Julia Palandri ha scritto:
> Hi Roberto,
>
> On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 11:55 AM, Roberto Resoli <roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     My brother, who owns a Bq E5, reports this:
>
>     "When you have two SIM mounted, you cannot lock one of the two.
>
>     The only way is to avoid to digit SIM pin at boot time, this will trigger
>     appearance of the "UNLOCK" button.
>

> I don't own an E5 so I can't confirm, but if you can reproduce this with
> latest image, please report a bug!

Hello Julia, I think my brother doesn't consider this as a bug, but a
way to achieve the desired behaviour (LOCK one SIM only, in order to
avoid any call on that number).

>     It will be handy to have also a "LOCK" button for unlocked SIMs."
>
>     What do you think?
>

> Maybe worth a feature request as a wishlist?

Yes, definitely, I am not sure if this feature would be interesting for
others, but if you may kindly tell me how to proceed, I will do my best.

Many thanks,
rob