Re: (no subject)

Hi all.

I really was waiting to show my friends my phone on a big tv in windows
mode and a bletooth mouse + keyboard.

But I have a bq e5 and I have just understood from previous mails that will
not be the case...

Is there any good reason why this will not be implemented on bq terminals?

To be fair. I bet for ubuntu touch and bq (is the only way I have to
support the great linux community) and I fully understand that making a new
OS is a big and challenging task, but today I got a little bit disappointed
of my decission.

Sorry for not so positive comment.

Regards.
Marcos

El martes, 31 de mayo de 2016, Reiner Klenk <debb1046@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> Works for me on the M10 frieza (rc-proposed) with the command line tool.
The native display resolution is scaled down to 720p which the Microsoft
dongle in turn upscales to 1080p (at least with my monitor).  Consequently,
the picture is a bit washed out. OTOH the lag is quite OK.