Re: OTA 11 doesn't appear to install (probably)

Its the system partition at
/dev/mmcblk0p6                               2.0G  2.0G     0 100% /

I do not think there is any way to re-partition these
You will need to flash it over usb, assuming you have an E4.5 and want
stable

ubuntu-device-flash touch --channel ubuntu-touch/stable/bq-aquaris.en

should do it. It will also remove any extra packages you had installed via
apt, but that would have happened with the system update as well.
It will not remove your user data.

Pat