Re: Flash Meizu PRO 5 Android to Ubuntu?

+1 on different colors

I'm really looking forward to using wireless convergence and have been and
will be willing do deal with any bugs that come with the system. They will
be fixed.
But I draw the line at pink/rose gold with white. A man has his limits :)

Please someone at Canonical tell this to someone at Meizu

Thanks!

Mathijs