Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-11 released

Fun fact, I think the KRILIN in the version string is the only krillin with
1 L in the set of places the BQ E4.5 Ubuntu Edition is identified with that
codename. I recall it was settled very early in the project, before
a uniform spelling was settled on (not everyone knew the origin of the
name!)

So it's a bug that KRILIN is in the version string, but it could not be
fixed because various bureaucracies were tied to that string.