ANNOUNCEMENT: Phasing out xenial+vivid silos.

It's come to my attention that there are 20 silos that are still
xenial+vivid "dual" silos, which were never converted into
yakkety+xenial+vivid "trio" silos when those became available.

This configuration ceased being supported on May 19th (when yakkety
was enabled in Bileto), and was only left around to ease people's
transition to yakkety, eg, so not everybody was forced to transition
immediately.

Anyway, it's been two weeks now, and everybody should be building for
yakkety at this point, which is the development focus of Ubuntu. To
this end I've now added a check that prevents bileto from building
xenial+vivid silos. For those of you who still have xenial+vivid silos
that you're developing, you'll need to change the series to
yakkety+xenial+vivid in order to perform any more builds on your silo.

Hopefully this isn't too disruptive for anybody, but at least we're
early in the OTA cycle so people shouldn't be rushing to get their
builds out the door.

--
robru