Locked in error page on home scope

Hi,

I have a problem with the pay-function in the Ubuntu store.
I just tried to buy the donate version of uNav with epay. I logged into epay, but the transaction aborted with a "502 Bad Gateway error". The problem is now the following:

It seems that the transactions are performed in my home scope (from where I launch the apps) and the error page has no return button (see attachment). This means I have no way to return to my home scope. Therefore I neither can switch to other scopes nor can I launch apps. Since I can't lauch the terminal app, I can't restart unity, i.e. I have to reboot my M10 (OTA 11).

Is this a known bug?

Best regards,

Stefan

--
Mit Dekko von meinem Ubuntu-Gerät gesendet