Re: Flash Meizu PRO 5 Android to Ubuntu?

On Friday, June 3, 2016 6:16:07 PM CEST, Alan Pope <alan.pope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3 June 2016 at 17:05, Mathijs Veen <mathijsv33n@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 on different colors

As an owner of a pro 5, it's more "copper" than "rose gold" or indeed "pink".

I'm really looking forward to using wireless convergence and have been and will be willing do deal with any bugs that come with the system. They will
be fixed.
But I draw the line at pink/rose gold with white. A man has his limits :)

Please someone at Canonical tell this to someone at Meizu

I think the point is somewhat moot for the pro 5, as it doesn't appear
there are any more of that model for sale.

Cheers,
It's possible to buy the android version, in any color. Do yourself a favor and buy it rooted. Then flashing UT should be a breeze.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device