Re: Update Firefox on bq M10 tablet

On Σάββατο, 4 Ιουνίου 2016 3:40:14 Μ.Μ. EEST, Francisco Pina Martins <f.pinamartins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm just trying to pull an educated guess here, but wasn't there a snap package for firefox?

That should work, right?

(I could be completely wrong, but I was under the impression that that was the whole point of snap packages. Of course other issues could be pending, such as the ARM architecture, compatibility with Puritine/Libertine, etc.)

The phone isn't based on snappy yet. Though it seems the ubuntu desktop/server archives don't let the phone become truly rolling