Re: QtMultimedia and HLS

On Monday, June 6, 2016 1:31:21 PM MSK, Andrea Bernabei <andrea.bernabei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Andrew Penkrat <penkrat8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Any hints? Did I choose the wrong place to ask?

Hi Andrew,

I think the place is correct (note: there is also
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-app-devel ), please also
try #ubuntu-app-devel on IRC if you like chats :)
I am not the best person to reply to your question, but please have some
patience and I'm sure someone working on the multimedia stuff will pop up :)

Andrea (faenil)

Thanks for clarification :)

Regards,
Andrew