libertine-container-manager install-package

Hello everyone,

Played around with libertine-container-manager yesterday and had fun
installing different packages. Pretty neat how it works and to get
different puritine apps installed on the M10 is great.  I followed the
guide at
http://notyetthere.org/installing-more-puritine-apps-on-the-m10/ and
I've installed FileZilla, gnuCash, gEdit, InkScape, keepass2, nmon,
htop, Thunar, Thunderbird, VLC, XBMC, TuxPaint, ace-solitaire, Wireshark
and Zenmap.  I'm still testing things out, like opening txt files in
Thunar with gEdit and having links in Thunderbird open Firefox.  VLC
will play videos but the image freezes while the audio continues to play
(hardware decoding issue i suppose).  Wireshark wants sudo to capture
which I'm not sure how to accomplish.  All the apps launch except nmon,
ace-solitaire, keepass and XBMC.  I realize nmon is a terminal program,
but I was wondering if I could get it to launch the terminal and run
nmon command?  Took a little getting used to running

$phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~/.cache/libertine-container/puritine2/rootfs/usr/bin$
./nmon

I've played around with some of the options in the nmon.desktop file but
nothing seemed to work.  More importantly, I'd like to try and get
keepass2 and KODI working.  This would be so very close to my current
setup on my work laptop and would allow the M10 to be a drop in replacement.

$phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~/.local/share/applications$ cat
puritine2_keepass_0.0.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Name=keepass2
Exec=/bin/true
Type=Application
StartupNotify=true
Icon=/home/phablet/.local/share/applications/icons/keepass.png
Keywords=Libertine
NotShowIn=Unity;
X-Ubuntu-Touch=true
X-Ubuntu-XMir-Enable=true

When I tap on the Keepass icon and nothing happens, not sure where the
log files for this would be located?

Anyone else have experience with puritine2 and running apps for it?

~Will Atwood