suggest

Hi there,
I have frequently app updates, but the system notifies only OTA updates and not app updates. Will be very useful a notification that show there is an app to update or, better, the automatically update for apps and then a notification that show which app are updated.
(the auto-update should be switched on/off for all apps or for each app)
I suggest also to show the Change log for each app in the update page in settings or when you click on the notification for the app update

I don't know if you can understand what I mean, my english isn't so good :-P

Thanks,
Mike

Follow ups