Video chat app

Anybody got any video chat app working on ubuntu touch, either phone or tablet ? Like to be able to talk to kids when in spain but don't want to lug the nexus 7, I've tried all the facebook messengers and appear in but camera wont rotate on tablet... Any body got any appear at all even through adding a puritine app ? Was thinking if I use facebook video through firefox will that have access to the camera and audio even Or anybody tried skype.. Telegram would be great with video.... I see they are getting voice messages soon, but video would be the icing on the cake to me.

Any thoughts appreciated...

Wayne

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device