will the browser icon get changed at any point?

For some reason the webbrowser-app started using and is still using a north east pointing orange/white/grey compass on a blue world map background, it looks like this http://www.tmfile.com/mark/?q=850198578 and it really really shouldn't. You can't pick your family but you can pick your enemies and this is *far* from being a sensible enemy to choose.

This has been reported some time ago, https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1505970 and I even offered a merge request with a more ubuntuish icon as a suggested alternative, although I am fine with the design team actually drawing something else original and on-brand.

Alan.

Follow ups