Re: Video chat app

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Sam Bull <sam.hacking@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2016-06-07 at 18:33 +0100, Sam Bull wrote:
>> Ah, that's cool. Does anybody know why meet.jit.si doesn't work? It
>> has a slightly more streamlined interface, and extra features, so
>> would be nice if that also worked.
>
> Can someone quickly verify that meet.jit.si/randomexample doesn't work,
> so I can say the issue has been through the "buddy system", it appears
> they'll ignore any bugs otherwise.

Not working here. When loading the URL in webbrowser-app on the
desktop (it doesn’t work there either), I’m seeing the following
errors in the console:

qml: [JS] (https://meet.jit.si/:7) (TIME) index.html loaded:
qml: [JS] (https://d3f5ootf0jzs2j.cloudfront.net/1025/libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=1025:4)
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null
qml: [JS] (https://d3f5ootf0jzs2j.cloudfront.net/1025/libs/app.bundle.min.js?v=1025:9)
Uncaught ReferenceError: JitsiMeetJS is not defined