Re: Landing team 08.06.16

On Wed, 2016-06-08 at 14:18 -0700, Nathan Haines wrote:
> On 06/08/2016 12:21 PM, Wayne Ward wrote:
> > Thats awesome news with owncloud contacts! Will that cover calendar
> > aswell ....
> It doesn't cover OwnCloud contacts at all.  It adds OwnCloud account
> support in the OS.  Likewise it has nothing to do with calendaring.

But, it could do, once these issues are fixed, right?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/buteo-syncfw/+bug/1571003
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sync-monitor/+bug/1199774

So, this is this first part needed, but we still need the contact and
calendar syncing parts to be integrated with the system components
(buteo and sync-monitor by the looks of it).