click package

Hi there ..... Two questions. I've built a click package for the for Twinkle sip softphone. Firstly, would someone care to test it, and make the additions to the package that would be required. Second question: At the moment, I'm having difficulty making the install the package. It comes up with the error 'No rule to make target 'install' . I'm having a problem getting it to use the makefile - the bash shell script - as a rule, but thus far with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,		Barry.

--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/