Re: Convergence and icons

On 06/09/2016 06:00 PM, Alan Bell wrote:
OK, that is a good point, I am a bit confused about Unity 8 on the
desktop, so that is going to have a switcher and dash that look more
like the simplified phone stuff and not the nice translucent stuff we
have today in 16.04. Bit disappointing we have to dumb down the desktop
graphics to the phone level to be honest, but that is better than being
inconsistent I suppose.

Well, between the static icons used in unity7 and the live preview used in unity8 I'm not sure that the latter is the dumbed down version...
:-)

Ciao,
  Alberto