privacy issue concerning phone-dailer-reciver software

Hi All.

There is one function I miss very mouch for privacy reasons in the
dialer-reciver software. What I want is at "blacklisting"-option.

I want to be able to block specific phone numbers from getting through
but I also want to block callers who don't show their number.

Reason is this; where I live there is a lot of people who try to sell
stuff, beg for donations or right out abuse people's accounts. I'm want
all that stopped.

instead I want to reroute these calls to a custom mp3-file saying...
what ever I want to say to them. It would be nice if I could attach a
specific mp3-file to each number and a file specific to those calling
without showing their number. Nice feature -eh!

Tom

Follow ups