Re: Fame via Ubuntu and intriguing design choices

Completely off-topic of course, but Holmes' Law shows that, for a right-handed person (i.e. 90% of the population) the cursor falls to the right hand side of the desktop most of the time. I would have thought the docker and the windows buttons would therefore be closer for the vast majority of people, if they were on the right hand side.