Re: basename: missing operand

Well that's a suggestion from another developer :)It's so much easier doing so and doesn't really affect your phone badly.I think it's okay to test only on stable and not yet on rc-proposed.Actually the best way for me is to test on a tablet since you can resize your app in it and even use in windowed mode without the need of an external display.I guess there's no tablet emulator yet available though.

      From: Unix One <unix1@xxxxxxxx>
 To: nick luigi eusebio <kugi_igi@xxxxxxxxx>; Bertrand CHEVRIER <chevrier.bertrand@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 8:31 AM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] basename: missing operand

On 06/19/2016 02:46 AM, nick luigi eusebio wrote:
> You should use your phone for testing.

Should the developer documentation say that then? Because it's currently
recommending using emulators.

Also, even if a developer has a device for testing, they might want to
test on stable, as well as development/rc or other channels, or
different screen sizes and architectures. That is one use case where
emulators are useful.