Re: basename: missing operand

Good morning everyone :)

I have just tried creating an emulator with
ubuntu-emulator create --channel=ubuntu-touch/stable myinstance

and it booted correctly to the startup wizard :)

Can you please try again, this time specifying the --channel?

If you don't specify the channel it will try creating an emulator from the
/devel channel, which is, as the name suggests, unstable :)
(I've just pinged some colleagues to know why it defaults to devel instead
of stable channel)

I have 0 experience with the emulator, but I thought I could give this a
try and report my experience.

Let me know if you manage to get it booting that way! :)

Hope that helps,
Andrea