ANNOUNCEMENT: PPAs are now automatically assigned to tickets at build time.

Greetings from sunny Athens!

While I'm enjoying my vacation, it is incredibly hot here! I just
couldn't help implementing this fun little feature while hiding from
the midday heat in my hotel room.

Assigning PPAs to tickets is now fully automated. There is no longer
an 'assign' button on tickets, instead just click Build and a PPA will
be automatically assigned if one hasn't already been.

In the event that there are no PPAs available, the build job will
error out the same way the assign job used to, and you can ask a
trainguard to find a stale one to free for you.

Much efficiency! Less clicks! Wow ;-)

--
robru

Follow ups