Re: basename: missing operand

What I wonder: Do you create arm or i386 based emulators?
Only the i386 ones work properly.

On 06/20/2016 11:13 AM, Andrea Bernabei wrote:
mmm

I somehow missed you tried development and stable channels already.
It seems to work here with the stable channel.

I have the same "basename: missing operand" error in the log, so I don't think that's critical, and it boots fine without maxing CPU or anything out of the ordinary.

Not sure how to help here :/