Terminal sickness ....

Hi .... A year or so ago, I reported that the terminal offered in the app store doesn't work. I built it from source, and installed in on my phone. I want it on my tablet, and of course, installation of a click package is no longer possible. I tried the phablet-test-run -v method, but it does nothing for hours. There is no source code in the packages that the SDK IDE makes. I tried manually rebuilding it, but I'm obviously not putting the code in the right place. I can't find any information online about how to do this. Meantime, someone ought to put a working terminal in the app store.

Regards,     Barry.

--
http://www.barrydrake.tk/

Follow ups