Re: Terminal sickness ....

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Barry Drake <b.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi ....  A year or so ago, I reported that the terminal offered in the app
> store doesn't work.  I built it from source, and installed in on my phone.
> I want it on my tablet, and of course, installation of a click package is
> no longer possible. I tried the phablet-test-run -v method, but it does
> nothing for hours.

Hi Barry,

I'm not sure I understand your problem. What do you mean by "the terminal
doesn't work"?
I use it daily and it does its job, is there anything in particular you're
missing?

You shouldn't need to build it from source, it is available on the app
store. What is the problem you're encountering when trying to download it
on your tablet from the app store?

Andrea (faenil)