Re: We have unleashed the LXD based SDK

all my projects show this in the sdk

bash: /usr/bin/webapp-container: No such file or directory
Application finished with exit code 127.

but the command is there ?

wayneward@shanghai:~$ /usr/bin/webapp-container
The application has been launched with no explicit or system provided
app id. An application id can be set by using the --app-id command line
parameter and setting it to a unique application specific value or
using the APP_ID environment variable.

any ideas...

Wayne