Re: CALL FOR TESTING: Mobile Data Toggle

On 21/06/16 10:27, Marcus Tomlinson wrote:
I don’t think swiping works. I don’t even bother. Tapping looks to be the only effective interaction.

yeah, testing on the sound one (way way more responsive than the flight mode one) seems to reveal that swipes really don't work on it - you can do a short swipe that gets interpretted as a tap, even swipe the "wrong" way and it toggles the thing. It is a bit of a design fail really. It looks like it started out as a QML switch component, but was styled to make it look more like a slide switch, but without the interaction you might expect for a slide switch.

https://design.ubuntu.com/apps/building-blocks/selection