Re: CALL FOR TESTING: Mobile Data Toggle

I don't find the slider buttons intuitive! For the eyes it suggest
you should swipe
them, but this doesn't work very well for me:
- when trying to turn it on I have to try several times
- when turning it off, I "move" to the next application/scope

Tapping works, but is not what the eyes suggest!

konrad