Re: Native option to block numbers: incoming spam calls / SMS

Sorry, I didn't see there was already a recent discussion on the list about this option and two bugs just updated :

https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg21193.html
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dialer-app/+bug/1469220
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/messaging-app/+bug/1469535

So we can hope this feature could be soon added to Ubuntu Touch :)