General performance

Hello,

I don't want to start any Android vs Ubuntu war, just to ask
something. I spent some time with the first one (flashed from UT) in
my MX4. Comparing few things:
- starting apps are faster, usually immediately (comparing to UT, when
even simple calculator starts few seconds);
- killing apps open in background also instant (while in UT, in
example when I 'kill' unav, I'm getting 1-2 sec freeze);
- switching between apps in A. is like previous - can't notice any
lag/freeze. In UT try to switch between unav and Cut the rope - few
seconds freeze.
- in UT there are many frame per seconds drops while
scrolling/changing scopes/etc.: is there a problem with phone GPU (bad
drivers)?

I understand that Android and UT are different systems, but is there
any simple answer for below:
Why with that high specs, UT phone is really slow?
Is there because of some other memory management or processor usage?
Or in Android there are some exclusive adjustments/fixes for each
devices separately?
Or UT don't use 100% capabilities of the device (no drivers)?

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
http://launchpad.net/~ktatar156

Follow ups