Re: General performance

Most of them are really happening because android is some 10 years ahead
in optimizing things. If you compare Ubuntu now and 3 years ago, you'll
notice a considerable difference already. And we keep on improving
things. But especially when it comes to performance tuning, it's not
like you change one line of code and suddenly everything will be fast.
It takes time.

That said, some if the issues you are reporting are new to me. For
instance I can't confirm a few seconds freeze when switching apps. You
probably should report bugs on Launchpad for those issue with *very*
detailed steps how to reproduce them.

Br,
Michael