Re: ridiculous system ubuntu touch

oh, so you have done a better job in designing a phone OS I assume? no? oh
really? if you think it's that easy then maybe you should try it yourself,
hm??

sorry for being rude but I hate rude ignorants like yourself. it's not easy
designing a mobile OS, Android and iOS had much more time for development
than UT. Android is around 7 years old where UT barely 3 and the developers
are doing what they can to keep the system going forward

not to mention that you use the nexus 4 with UT meaning you didn't even
contribute money for the project to go forward. I mean there's nothing
wrong with that but don't think Canonical will do everything for free, the
developers need to live off something. you think Google does Android
development for free?? its easy to just demand and demand. besides, UT is
an open source project so you can try fixing or changing what you're not
happy with.

I use a BQ phone everyday and am happy with it so far. it's faaar from
being perfect but UT is a young project that yet needs to mature. for me
it's actually faster than an Android phone of comparable hardware.

> Nexus 4 camera takes forever to open.
> What are you doing ? Nothing .
> Aethercast ? The same.
> And you intend ubuntu for all? That makes me laugh .
> It seems that the development of this so depends on what 4 guys they please
> And because of these , the system does not advance.
> And You wanted crowfunding for a phone ?
> Luckily , that did not go ahead !!
> In this step , you need a mobile designed by NASA , so this shit you work
> that is not up to it.
> We have taken the hair for years

Follow ups