Re: Music app refuses to start

The directories you mentioned do not exist on my phone?!? I uninstalled the app and installed it again. Same issue and the directories still don't exist. Perhaps somehow they went away and the app does not check on first run because it comes installed as default?

How can I manually create those directories and put into them what the app expects to be starting? Can somebody with a Aquaris 5 just send me the contents of those two directories from his phone so i can see what happens? Seems the way forward or are there other ideas?

Cheers Alexander