Re: Reinstall ubuntu on Meizu pro 5 ubuntu edition

Hi,

You need to follow the process described on the wiki[1] and use the
recovery image provided there as well, for your device. Something like:

ubuntu-device-flash touch --recovery-image recovery-turbo.img

If you have to flash from the bootloader, you will need --bootstrap as
well, which will erase all user data on the phone (pictures, settings,
etc…).

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices#Working_with_ubuntu-device-flash