Re: Music app refuses to start

Hi Alexander.

Are you using a file manager app to look for them? Because files beginning
with a . are hidden. So you need to turn that on to see them. I can't find
a way to do that right now. :-(

But use the Go to function in the right upper menu, and go to
'/home/phablet/.config/' and maneuver regularly from there.

Good luck!