Re: praises, broken packages and suggestions

The email software was dekko
select one of the images to view
offers various apps to open the image
tried with gallery numerous times never worked only one that did was
flickr uploader but could not see image to small
since then i have a fix
install image viewer this allows you to
select image in dekko from attachment
view the image
instantly with out having to wait for gallery which is hit and miss if
it imports.

therefore if the user selects dekko they should be offered extra
packages for making the use of the phone easier, if i would have known
about this without asking on here life would be a hell of a lot easier.
is it possible to add this into each app
select a app
app has extra package suggestions that might help this program for some
reason..
ie it would suggest
image viewer - to view attached pictures
document viewer - to view attached pdf or libre office files

so then i could ahhh yes i will need this ill install these aswell ?!

Regards
Wayne